· Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
· Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
· Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
· Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
· Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
· Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
· Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
· Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
· Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
· Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
· Age Maximum 35 years old
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Bank/Legal from a reputable institution;
· Extensive knowledge in Capital Market Industry
· At least 1 year of working experience as an Internal Audit
· Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all times
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all professional levels
· Proactive, self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team.
· Proficient in English both verbal and written with toefl score minimum 520 (proven with certificate)
· Having Capital Market License will be a distinct advantage
Investment Banking Staff
· Review data and information obtained from clients, i.e. financial, legal, and tax data.
· Prepare offering documents to Potential Investors;
· Prepare Financial Projection;
· To be point of contact for Client and Investor and/or OJK, IDX;
· To prepare semi-annually underwriting report to OJK.
· Male / Female, Maximum 35 years old.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting from reputable University.
· 1-2 Years of working experience in the related field is preferable for the position.
· Strong financial and analytical skill including advanced level excel and financial modeling, Microsoft Excel.
· Strong project and time management skill and ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail and form depending on the audience.
· Have Excellent Time Management.
· Meticulous and with a keen eye for details.
· Thinks strategically and articulates concepts clearly.
· Fluent in English oral & writing.
· Understand and/or fluent in Chinese is preferable.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Power Point.
· Ability to work together as a team and work under pressure.
Fixed Income Analyst
· Conduct regular (daily, monthly, yearly) market research report and fundamental analysis on existing products and its regular performance
· Assisting fixed income sales in projecting bonds indicator
· Preparing slide presentation and news letter related to market analysis
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree with strong emphasis in fundamental, macroeconomics, analysist
· Minimum GPA 3.0 of 4.0 from reputable university
· At least 1 Year(s) of working experience as research for bond trading analyst
· High proficiency in Ms. Office
· High proficiency in English
· Familiarity with research tools such as bloomberg
· Be able to handle regular workloads, high attention to details, and be able to meet deadlines.
· Have good presentation skills
· Have Excellent Time Management
· Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail and form depending on the audience
· Ability to work together as a team and work under pressure
· WPPE / WPEE license holder (if any)