What is the procedure for transferring shares to other securities?

  1. Please contact our Relationship Officer via email, telephone or chat (WA). available on our site during operating hours.
  2. You will be given a link connected to the Share Withdrawal and Power of Attorney form Withdrawal of Shares. Fill out the form and then send the original documents to our office address listed on our site.